Law Assistant Intellectual Property
- De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
- Juridisch assistentschap
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
- Intellectual Property
Our Litigation sector is looking for a law assistant with a keen interest in IP Law.
About the role
The work activities consist of a combination of ‘know how’ work and participate in the daily practice (literature and jurisprudence research, prepare presentations and participate in intern studies).
Who are you?
The ideal candidate is:
- a third-year Bachelor or Masters student, with a strong academic record;
- eager and excited to learn;
- available for at least six months;
- meticulous and well-organised;
- proactive and confident; and
- has excellent Dutch and English language skills.
Are you interested? We would like to meet you!