Law Assistant Corporate Litigation
- De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
- Juridisch assistentschap
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
- Corporate Litigation
Our Litigation department is looking for a law assistant with an interest in Corporate Litigation.
About the role
The work activities consist of a combination of ‘know how’ work and support of the daily practice (including literature and jurisprudence research, preparations of memo’s and research for internal and external publications).
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate is:
- a third-year Bachelor or Masters student, with a strong academic record;
- eager and excited to learn;
- available for at least six months;
- meticulous and well-organised;
- proactive and confident; and
- has excellent Dutch and English language skills.
Are you interested? We would like to meet you!