Law Assistant Arbitration
- De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
- Juridisch assistentschap
- Branche / Vakgebied
- Vereiste taal
- Engels, Nederlands
Our Arbitration section is looking for a law assistant with an interest in International Arbitration.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on experience in an international law firm, which will undoubtedly help your understanding of the international arbitration arena. We are looking for candidates that – like us – are passionate about this area of expertise and interested in finding out more about the work that goes into supporting a commercial law firm.
You will be working in a pool together with other law assistants of the practice. Your activities as a law assistant consist of a combination of ‘know-how’ related work and assisting lawyers in the practice group’s daily practice (including literature and case law research and the preparation of presentations, memo’s and writing newsletters).
Our ideal candidate for this position is:
- a third year Bachelor or Master student, with a strong academic record;
- available for at least six months;
- eager and excited to learn;
- meticulous and well-organised;
- enthusiastic and driven;
- pro-active and flexible; and
- has excellent Dutch and English language skills.
Are you interested? We would like to meet you!